Friday, April 18, 2014

Our Wedding

We said "I Do!"
How we found our venue...
Well getting married by the beach while having a 
royal-like formal wedding was our first choice...
however due my husband's career we had to get married during his off season of baseball
which meant an outdoor beach wedding during November would be way too cold.
So we decided to search for a outdoor venue of our next favorite option, 
which was to get married deep within the hills of wine country.
We still wanted that lush, green, tropical feeling while having a view of the water.
After many visits and lots of research through HereComesTheGuide.com 
we discovered the perfect place.
This led us to our amazing venue Los Willows Private Estate and Vineyard.
Already having the greenery by being surrounded with 
palm trees, vineyards, and rolling green hills 
we decided to bring in bright brilliant colors of yellow and blue 
(my favorite color of yellow and my husbands favorite color of blue. )
We used any and all tropical flowers such as lillys, orchids, 
birds of paradise, banana leaves etc.
And to add a romantic glow we filled the tables with candle lit lanterns.

Not only did I get to marry the man of my dreams
but we were also able to have the perfect dream-like wedding.
Hope you enjoy the photos.




I created this one of a kind aisle runner.


















The Reception






 Details of my attire

 My hair was a curled, messy side ponytail created by Megan at Salon 29


The rings were custom made by Manya Jewelers


 My shoes were a DIY project.  
I wanted blinged out yellow and crystal shoes but were unable to find any, 
so I bought the Vera Wang White Collection heels and hand crystalized them myself.  
The rhinestones are Swarovski crystals in AB and Canary Yellow.


Mr. & Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment